Aromatherapeutic Body Massage Diploma
This five-day course teaches the Penny Price Aromatherapy full aromatherapy body massage routine, to include the face and abdomen.
The course is ideal for beginners wishing to start a career as a massage therapist.
The course outline:
- Definitions of massage, and introduction to massage
- The principals and benefits of massage
- Different types of massage
- Comprehensive appreciation of body analysis for assessment of clients
- Contra-indications and precautions
- Preparing for massage
- Care of the client and therapist
- Aftercare advice
This course can also be attended to add massage to theory only diploma courses, or to complete the distance learning full diploma course to gain further accreditation.
The Aromatherapeutic massage course is assessed by:
- 2 hour written examination
- 2 hour practical examination
- Case Studies (3 assessments and massages on 10 clients to include creation of assessment and feedback forms)