Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy Module 1 – A Primary Understanding: The Fundamentals and History of Aromatherapy
The course includes:
- The properties and effects of 12 of the most popular essential oils
- Methods of extraction, storage and blending and the use of carrier oils
- History of aromatherapy with the philosophy of holistic healing
- Introduction to botany, plant cell function and photosynthesis
- Introduction to case taking and assessment
This course will take up tp 65 hours to complete.
An anatomy and physiology and business studies qualification is needed to complete this course.
These courses are available through distance learning