Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy Module 2
Module 2: A deeper Exploration:
The Materials & Benefits of Aromatherapy
FHT CPD Points 25 | IFPA CPD Points 30 | Theory Only
5% Discount if you purchase all 4 modules together, use code: DCAMODS upon checkout
The second of four modules, entitled ‘A Deeper Exploration: The Materials and Benefits of Aromatherapy’, this is the second of four modules in The Penny Price Academy of Aromatherapy course for the award of ‘Diploma of Clinical Aromatherapy’, and is designed for aspiring professional aromatherapists and alternative health practitioners.
The learning is based around the course notes provided, background reading and research materials supplied. The student will need to complete this module and the required assessments successfully before proceeding to the next module. Advice is offered at every stage of the course through contact with a personal tutor. Upon successful completion of all four modules and exam, a Penny Price Aromatherapy Diploma will be awarded.
At the end of the course, you are required to download and print the Assignment Paper (PDF). Please answer all the questions and return it by either post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To gain your diploma and be issued with your certificate you will need to hold qualifications in both Anatomy and Physiology and Business Studies as core learning. If you already hold such a qualification to the same level, we would just need evidence of this. Alternatively, we have options for these elements to be completed with us and they can be undertaken at any time before, during or after your aromatherapy studies.
What Will I Learn?
- A comprehensive appreciation of body analysis for assessment of clients
- Choosing appropriate oils, creams and lotions used in the aromatherapy treatment for specific ailments and conditions
- Extended massage principles are demonstrated and practised thoroughly
- Introduction to the chemistry of essential oils and their component parts
- Introduction to Hydrolats
- Introduction to plant families and therapeutic and physical properties of essential oils and their pharmacological effects on the body
Properties and effects of 15 essential oils