FHT CPD Points 25 | IFPA CPD Points 30 | Theory Only
Module 4 studies: The Bigger Picture: The Healthy Life and Aromatherapy
Clinical Aromatherapy Module 4 entitled ‘The Bigger Picture: The Healthy Life and Aromatherapy’, this is the fourth and final module in The Penny Price Academy of Aromatherapy course for the award of ‘Diploma of Clinical Aromatherapy’, and is designed for aspiring professional aromatherapists and alternative health practitioners.
The learning is based on the course notes provided, background reading and research materials supplied. The student will need to complete this module and the required assessments successfully before proceeding to the next module. Advice is offered at every stage of the course through contact with a personal tutor. Upon successful completion of all four modules and exam, a Penny Price Aromatherapy Diploma will be awarded.
5% Discount if you purchase all 4 modules together, use code: DCAMODS upon checkout
What Will I Learn?
- Differences between plant medicine and orthodox medicine
- The comprehensive study of common ailments, including those arising from care for the elderly, pregnancy and paediatrics, depression, special needs and massage with cancer patients
- Olfaction and its psychosomatic effects
- The properties and effects of 12 essential oils are studied
- At the end of the course, you are required to download and print the Assignment Paper (PDF). Please answer all the questions and return it by either post or email ([email protected])
- To gain your diploma and be issued with your certificate you will need to hold qualifications in both Anatomy and Physiology and Business Studies as core learning. If you already hold such a qualification to the same level, we would just need evidence of this. Alternatively, we have options for these elements to be completed with us and they can be undertaken at any time before, during or after your aromatherapy studies.
No kit is included with this learning method, however can be purchased separately here.
DCA Module 4: Section 1
Essential Oil Properties & Effects
Section 1 Quiz