A is a thought-provoking course that explores how aromatherapy can be related to the higher levels of the human mind and being. The chemical properties of essential oils are considered, helping the student to equate mental processes to bodily function.
Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy have long understood the very close link that exists between mental processes, emotional distress and physical health. It is true to say that healers of all ages and traditions have been aware of the impact that the subtle has on the physical.
Aromatherapy for Stress and Emotional Wellbeing: E Learning explores a wide variety of emotions and is explained in context with essential oils. Learning about the deeper influences of essential oils on the psyche improves treatment planning.
- What is Stress?
- Signs that someone may be experiencing stress
- What Happens when we get stressed?
- The Therapist’s Role
- How do essential oils help with stress?
- The Limbic System
- The Endogenous Cannabinoid System
- Methods of Use
- Essential oils that are useful for stress
- Stress Related Illnesses
- Chart of Emotional Effects of Essential Oils
- Nurture Blends
- Massage Routine for Seated Client 18