Anatomy and Physiology: E Learning – Delivered via ETS (Essential Training Solutions)
Anatomy and Physiology: E Learning Course: Key Features of our IFPA Approved Level 3
- IFPA Approved course
- 12 CPD points – your full annual requirement!
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre with links to videos, animation, and other resources to further support your study if you choose, without slowing you down
- Interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home
- Immediate online marking of assessments so no written assignments are posted
- No required attendance whatsoever
- And we even guarantee your success!
You can take the different body systems covered in any order. You can choose the order in which you take them to tailor your study to your own needs. Throughout the anatomy & physiology tutorial, you are presented with questions to test your understanding as you progress. When you have taken the tutorial you can move on to the online self assessments. Once you have passed the online assessments (all from home), we will send you your IFPA Approved Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology which you can present to IFPA for your 12 CPD points.
What happens after I enrol?
We e-mail you with the login details that you use to access the course and then you are away! You progress through the course at your own pace, supported as required by your e-tutor. We monitor and encourage your progress and send you your IFPA-Approved Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology once you have passed the online assessments. It’s as easy at that!
Will my PC be able to run the course?
This is an online course so there is a minimum system requirement as set out below. If you are in any doubt we can arrange for you to access the course for a few minutes to test compatibility. We offer full technical support on all our products and this is no exception!
Minimum System Requirements
- PC and MAC compatible
- Broadband internet connection
Minimum Software Requirements
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Adobe Flash Player
- Microsoft Word (or equivalent)
Booking a Course
Courses can be booked online, by email to [email protected], or by telephone at 01455 251 020. Provisional bookings can be made by phone (Monday – Friday 09:00 am – 5:00 pm) or by email. These bookings must be confirmed by payment of a deposit (50% of the full course fee) and copies of the relevant qualifications where required. The remaining balance of the fee is due 14 days before the course starting date. All bookings will be acknowledged by post or email, with directions and accommodation details provided. The start and end times of the course and other details will be in the latter of the acceptance.
If you are unable to attend a course for any reason, the following will apply:
- Cancellations given over 14 days’ notice will receive a refund or be transferred to another course less a £10 cancellation fee.
- To take their chosen course via Distance Learning, at no extra cost, if the course is available as such.
- The option to have a 1:1 bespoke training session for an additional £75 per day. (Applies to CPD only.)
- A full refund.
Please ensure you have read and understood these terms and conditions of booking.
What to Wear?
Students at the Academy are encouraged to be relaxed and at ease. For this reason, it is recommended loose comfortable trousers and tops are worn that enable easy movement and do not restrict the body. All loose tops and shirts should be tucked in to prevent ‘trailing’ on the client for practical courses. Shoes should be flat-heeled and comfortable.