Key Features of our IFPA Approved Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Online Course:
- IFPA Approved course
- 12 CPD points – your full annual requirement!
- Fully supported – click here for our testimonials
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre with links to videos, animation, and other resources to further support your study if you choose, without slowing you down
- Interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home
- Immediate online marking of assessments so no written assignments to be posted
- No required attendance whatsoever
- And we even guarantee your success!
You can take the the different body systems covered in any order. You can choose the order in which you take them to tailor your study to your own needs. Throughout the anatomy & physiology tutorial you are presented with questions to test your understanding as you progress. When you have taken the tutorial you can move on to the online self assessments. Once you have passed the online assessments (all from home), we will send you your IFPA Approved Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology which you can present to IFPA for your 12 CPD points.
What happens after I enrol?
We e-mail you with the login details that you use to access the course and then you are away! You progress through the course at your own pace, supported as required by your e-tutor. We monitor and encourage your progress and send you your IFPA-Approved Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology once you have passed the online assessments. It’s as easy at that!
Will my PC be able to run the course?
This is an online course so there is a minimum system requirement as set out below. If you are in any doubt we can arrange for you to access the course for a few minutes to test compatibility. We offer full technical support on all our products and this is no exception!
Minimum System Requirements
- PC and MAC compatible
- Broadband internet connection
Minimum Software Requirements