A course exploring essential oils as used for babies and children, including information on toxicity, contra-indications and precautions. A range of childhood ailments and their treatment plans will be explored, including emotional and physical conditions and how to choose and blend essential oils with relevant bases.
- Useful Essential Oils
- Introducing Aromatherapy to Babies
- Common Problems
- Essential Oils That Can Be Used for Safety with Babies and Children
- Hydrolats for Babies
- Childhood Ailments and Hydrolats
- How to Use Hydrolats
Recommended Course Kit **NOT INCLUDED**
- Aromatherapy for Babies & Children Book
- 100ml White Lotion
- 10ml Geranium – Pelargonium graveolens
- 10ml Lavender True – Lavandula angustifolia
- 10ml Mandarin – Citrus reticulata
- 50ml Calming Cuddles Oil
Booking a Course
Courses can be booked online, by email to [email protected], or by telephone at 01455 251 020. Provisional bookings can be made by phone (Monday – Friday 09:00 am – 5:00 pm) or by email. These bookings must be confirmed by payment of a deposit (50% of the full course fee) and copies of the relevant qualifications where required. The remaining balance of the fee is due 14 days before the course starting date. All bookings will be acknowledged by post or email, with directions and accommodation details provided. The start and end times of the course and other details will be in the latter of the acceptance.
If you are unable to attend a course for any reason, the following will apply:
- Cancellations given over 14 days’ notice will receive a refund or be transferred to another course less a £10 cancellation fee.
- To take their chosen course via Distance Learning, at no extra cost, if the course is available as such.
- The option to have a 1:1 bespoke training session for an additional £75 per day. (Applies to CPD only.)
- A full refund.
Please ensure you have read and understood these terms and conditions of booking.
What to Wear?
Students at the Academy are encouraged to be relaxed and at ease. For this reason, it is recommended loose comfortable trousers and tops are worn that enable easy movement and do not restrict the body. All loose tops and shirts should be tucked in to prevent ‘trailing’ on the client for practical courses. Shoes should be flat-heeled and comfortable.