Reflexology Diploma Dates 2024:
Module 1- 20th-22nd March 2024 | Module 2 – 19th-21st June 2024 | Module 3 – 18th – 20th September 2024
The Reflexology Diploma course covers the following topics:
• History of reflexology
• How does reflexology work
• Foot disorders
• The reflexology treatment
• Anatomy and Physiology of the foot
• Reflexology techniques for pregnant women
• Reflexology of the ear and hand
• Revision and supplementation of reflexology notes
• Zones and cross-reflexes
• Reactions to treatment
• Questions for assessment purposes
• Medical liaison and referral
• Common ailments and treatment
• Codes of ethics and practice
• Health and safety in practice
• Case-taking and reflective practice
• Home treatment advice
• Pathology of common ailments
• Pathology of the feet and hands
Reflexology Diploma Exam Information
The course is continually assessed through the completion of homework and case studies between modules.
Students will be required to attend an exam day at £100+ VAT which will include a 2.5-hour written exam followed by a 2.5-hour practical assessment to complete the course.
Penny Price Academy also offers Reflexology CPD courses for qualified Reflexologists.
Booking a Course
Courses can be booked online, by email to [email protected], or by telephone at 01455 251 020. Provisional bookings can be made by phone (Monday – Friday 09:00 am – 5:00 pm) or by email. These bookings must be confirmed by payment of a deposit (50% of the full course fee) and copies of the relevant qualifications where required. The remaining balance of the fee is due 14 days before the course starting date. All bookings will be acknowledged by post or email, with directions and accommodation details provided. The start and end times of the course and other details will be in the latter of the acceptance.
If you are unable to attend a course for any reason, the following will apply:
- Cancellations given over 14 days’ notice will receive a refund or be transferred to another course less a £10 cancellation fee.
- To take their chosen course via Distance Learning, at no extra cost, if the course is available as such.
- The option to have a 1:1 bespoke training session for an additional £75 per day. (Applies to CPD only.)
- A full refund.
Please ensure you have read and understood these terms and conditions of booking.
What to Wear?
Students at the Academy are encouraged to be relaxed and at ease. For this reason, it is recommended loose comfortable trousers and tops are worn that enable easy movement and do not restrict the body. All loose tops and shirts should be tucked in to prevent ‘trailing’ on the client for practical courses. Shoes should be flat-heeled and comfortable.