Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy Theory only: Distance Learning
Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy Theory only: Our distance learning course can be completed as a theory only. The course comprises four aromatherapy modules, followed by an examination for £50+VAT (either in-house or via video call (see our Online Examination Policy)
Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy Theory only: Course Information
- Modules 1-4 cost £420 each inc. VAT, free UK shipping (charges will be added for shipping abroad), the Penny Price course folder and notes, relevant textbook and all of the essential oils, carrier oils and accessories needed to complete your studies. You will be assigned a personal tutor to aid your learning, mark your course work and for you to contact should you need any help or advice.
- To gain your diploma you will also need to be qualified in anatomy and physiology and hold relevant experience or a qualification in Business Studies. If you already qualify for this subject then we may be able to APL you for this but would require proof of completion. If you have not already got this qualification then we can offer this as a distance learning course, either in a paper format or as an online course. Please let me know if you would like further details.
- Our distance learning theory-only course is accredited by the IFPA (International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists), and you may gain insurance through Balens. You would be qualified to give a client consultation and select the appropriate oils and methods to suit your client. As this course does not include massage you would not be able to administer through this way, unless you have prior training which can be added to your insurance. We do offer a five-day massage course which can be added at any time to your qualification allowing you to have the full diploma.
If you have any questions on the Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy Theory only course or would like any further information then please feel free to contact the education department, they will be happy to help. [email protected].
We offer personal tutor support, via email and telephone: 01455 251020 so that you can receive help and encouragement at any time during the learning process. FREE UK shipping.
Booking a Course
Courses can be booked online, by email to [email protected], or by telephone at 01455 251 020. Provisional bookings can be made by phone (Monday – Friday 09:00 am – 5:00 pm) or by email. These bookings must be confirmed by payment of a deposit (50% of the full course fee) and copies of the relevant qualifications where required. The remaining balance of the fee is due 14 days before the course starting date. All bookings will be acknowledged by post or email, with directions and accommodation details provided. The start and end times of the course and other details will be in the latter of the acceptance.
If you are unable to attend a course for any reason, the following will apply:
- Cancellations given over 14 days’ notice will receive a refund or be transferred to another course less a £10 cancellation fee.
- To take their chosen course via Distance Learning, at no extra cost, if the course is available as such.
- The option to have a 1:1 bespoke training session for an additional £75 per day. (Applies to CPD only.)
- A full refund.
Please ensure you have read and understood these terms and conditions of booking.
What to Wear?
Students at the Academy are encouraged to be relaxed and at ease. For this reason, it is recommended loose comfortable trousers and tops are worn that enable easy movement and do not restrict the body. All loose tops and shirts should be tucked in to prevent ‘trailing’ on the client for practical courses. Shoes should be flat-heeled and comfortable.