As aromatherapists, one of the main issues we come across after stress is skin conditions. With many people suffering from a variety of skin problems, we need to understand the pathology of the skin disease to be able to treat it effectively. Skin Conditions and Aromatherapy Treatments is a course designed to help the therapist select the most appropriate essential oils and products to help their client and to be able to offer a comprehensive treatment programme.
- Structure of the Skin
- Effects of Essential Oils on the Skin
- Assessment of skin conditions
- Treating skin conditions/problems
- Eczema (also called contact dermatitis)
- Choosing oils for other skin complaints
- 10 Essential oils for Skin Conditions
- Carrier Oils
- Methods of Use of Oils and Carriers
- Skin Analysis and Skin Care Products
Booking a Course
Courses can be booked online, by email to [email protected], or by telephone at 01455 251 020. Provisional bookings can be made by phone (Monday – Friday 09:00 am – 5:00 pm) or by email. These bookings must be confirmed by payment of a deposit (50% of the full course fee) and copies of the relevant qualifications where required. The remaining balance of the fee is due 14 days before the course starting date. All bookings will be acknowledged by post or email, with directions and accommodation details provided. The start and end times of the course and other details will be in the latter of the acceptance.
If you are unable to attend a course for any reason, the following will apply:
- Cancellations given over 14 days’ notice will receive a refund or be transferred to another course less a £10 cancellation fee.
- To take their chosen course via Distance Learning, at no extra cost, if the course is available as such.
- The option to have a 1:1 bespoke training session for an additional £75 per day. (Applies to CPD only.)
- A full refund.
Please ensure you have read and understood these terms and conditions of booking.
What to Wear?
Students at the Academy are encouraged to be relaxed and at ease. For this reason, it is recommended loose comfortable trousers and tops are worn that enable easy movement and do not restrict the body. All loose tops and shirts should be tucked in to prevent ‘trailing’ on the client for practical courses. Shoes should be flat-heeled and comfortable.