Aromatherapy Theory Refresher Day
The Aromatherapy Theory Refresher Day course aims to keep aromatherapists up to date and competent in their work. The course is run to the student’s requirements so that time is used to the maximum advantage and benefit of the students attending.
Some of the areas which may be covered during the day are:
- Properties of essential oils
- Methods of use and mixing
- Administration and absorption of essential oils
- Ways of introducing essential oils into the body safely
- Contra-indications for the application of essential oils
- Plant families
- Quality testing:
- Chemistry of essential oils – a recap and overview
- The formation of chemical components in essential oil
- Pharmacological properties of chemical components
Students booking onto this course are welcome to suggest any other areas which they feel they need to ascertain clarification which will also be included.
This is an excellent course for aromatherapists who have taken time out of their professional practice and are looking to refresh their skills before offering their aromatherapy treatments again with confidence.
This course is also helpful for students coming up to their exams and wishing to revise the key points of aromatherapy.
Pre-requisite – Aromatherapy qualification